Join us to get more kids on mountain bikes. Come and Experience Nature’s Social Network!
The Youth Explorer Mountain Bike Program is a FUN summer activity. Kids of all ages and experience levels enjoy group rides, basic riding instruction and an introduction to our local trail system. Most sessions end up with a swim in Hosmer pond to cool off…and wash off the dirt.
- Monday Nights 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- June 18, 2018 thru August 13th, 2018
- Camden Snow Bowl (upper parking area)
- Boys and Girls – All ages welcome
- Bring your bike, helmet and a water bottle
- NEMBA Membership is required – choose any one of the options and chapters listed. Midcoast Maine is ours.
- You can join or renew your membership HERE.
- Please get your membership before June 12, 2018 so we can plan ride leaders and volunteers.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to participate. This is a 100% volunteer run program designed to get kids & families out on the trails.
It’s a great way to introduce kids to the lifelong sport of mountain biking.