Come join NEMBA for our first in our Kids Ride Series happening during the Fells MTB Adventure Series first ride.
- May 5 - (Sunday) MBAS @Fells / Kids Ride
- June 1 - (Saturday) Burlington Town Day @LLF / Kids Ride
- July 14 - (Sunday) Kids Ice-cream Ride @GBF
- Aug 18 - (Sunday) @Rock Meadow - Belmont
- Sept 21 - (Saturday) Ice-cream Reboot Kids Ride @Dow **Joint GB / NS NEMBA**
- Oct 20 - (Sunday) Mountain Bike Kids Festival @Fells
- Dec 1- (Sunday) Toys for Tots / Kids Ride @Fell
All kids 15 and under ride free with a registered parent or guardian.
The Kids Ride starts at 10:00am. After the ride hang out for the festivities including lunch.
The Kids Ride is a great way for kids and teens to build strong bodies, build confidence, have tons of fun and enjoy being outside!
All Kids Rides are designed for children ages 6-15. Based on the skill levels of the participants, we typically break into two groups: one for kids who have more experience with riding, and a second group for beginners. All we ask is no training wheels.
If you have any questions about the Kids Rides please contact Andrea Jones.
These rides allow children to have fun while enjoying the outdoors and getting some fitness. In addition to learning some biking skills, we teach respect for the parks, trails, and other trail users. The ride will be well staffed and every safety precaution will be observed. Parents are welcome on the ride but not required. Riders must have a serviceable bike, properly fitted helmet, and water for the ride. All riders must wear closed-toed shoes - no flip flops or sandals. Snacks will be provided!