Kids ride is on!!!!
Come join NEMBA for a Kids Ride at Beaver Brook North, Belmont on Saturday August 18th at 10:15am. Rides begin at 10:30am. Kids Rides are a great way for kids and teens to build strong bodies, build confidence, have tons of fun and enjoy being outside! The Kids Rides are designed for children ages 6-15.
Start Location: Lone Tree Hill Parking Lot, 295 Mill St. Belmont
(Parking lot is diagonally across the street from Belmont Victory Garden lot.)
Based on the skill levels of the participants, we typically break into two groups: one for kids who have more experience with riding, and a second group for beginners. All we ask is no training wheels.
No registration is required. This is a free event. If you have any questions about the Kids Rides please contact Andrea Jones.
NEMBA KIDS RIDE SERIES
- May 6 - (Sunday) MBAS @Fells / Kids Ride
- June 9 - (Saturday) Burlington Town Day @LLF / Kids Ride
- July 15 - (Sunday) Kids Ice-cream Ride @GBF
- Aug 18 - (Saturday) @Rock Meadow - Belmont
- Sept 9 - (Sunday) MBAS @GBF/Kids ride **MVNEMBA**
- Sept 15 - (Saturday) Ice-cream Reboot Kids Ride @Dow **Joint GB / NS NEMBA**
- Oct 14 - (Sunday) Mountain Bike Kids Festival @Fells
- Nov 25 - (Sunday) Toys for Tots / Kids Ride @Fell
These rides allow children to have fun while enjoying the outdoors and getting some fitness. In addition to learning some biking skills, we teach respect for the parks, trails, and other trail users. The ride will be well staffed and every safety precaution will be observed. Parents are welcome on the ride but not required. Riders must have a serviceable bike, properly fitted helmet, and water for the ride. All riders must wear closed-toed shoes - no flip flops or sandals. Snacks will be provided!