4/23/17 (All day)
- Residents of the Town of Easton
- The Oliver Ames High School Cross Country Running Team (https://sites.google.com/site/oliveramesxc/)
- The New England High School Cycling Association (http://nehsca.com/ and http://nehsca.com/portfolio-view/bobcats/)
- Mountain Bikers and the New England Mountain Bike Association (http://www.nemba.org/chapters/semassnemba)
- The Boy Scouts of Easton (Troop 193 & Troop 42)
- & Many more...
Start Time: 9AM to 12:00PM (sign-in opens at 8:30AM)
Where to Meet: Oliver Ames High School parking area, adjacent to Clifford Grant Trails. Sign-in opens at 8:30AM. Work starts 9:00AM.
What to Bring: Snack, water, bug-repellant, work gloves, & please wear pants and sturdy shoes (work boots).
WE NEED WHEELBARROWS ! - please bring if you have one in good working condition. We also need digging shovels and steel grading rakes, but wheelbarrows are the biggest need.
Work Description: Loading wheelbarrows with crushed hard-pack trail mix, to be wheeled into the woods to be spread and raked out on rough trail sections.
The group will be split into two, one group will be working from a pile at the High School entrance, the second group will be working from a pile at the Randall Street entrance.
Address for meeting place GPS is: 100 Lothrop Street, North Easton, MA
774 284 2650