10/31/21 9:00am to 4:00pm
The One, the Only, the WICKED RIDE is back for 2021!
North Shore NEMBA has made this event into one of New England’s "must-do" mountain biking events, and it's a great final gathering of mountain bikers before the snow begins to fly. This year we’ll showcase the best trails “Harold Parka” has to offer, not so coincidentally built by North Shure NEMBA's trail building gurus.
Get ready to LOCK 'N LOAD – SUNDAY, October 31st!
Live Music! Great Food! Awesome Raffle! “Best-In-Show” Prizes
Location: Harold Parker State Forest.
Lorraine Park Campground, 133 Jenkins Rd, Andover
$20.00 - Individual or Family Members
$50.00 - Non-NEMBA Members
To sign-up as a Volunteer use 'volunteer" during registration
Updates for 2021:
• Marked loops for everyone!
• Novice loop
• Intermediate loop
• Hero loop
• Kids loop, and costume contest!
• Adaptive loop bike demos starting after 10:00. Ride : 1:00 PM
NEMBA, and North Shore Chapter merchandise available for purchase.
Johnny and the Machine providing live music 12:00- 3:00.
Food provided by: FORZA-G bbq for a cure, plus Cycle Loft famous drum sticks!
Vendors, raffles, and more!
WICKED RIDE EVENT SCHEDULE (DRAFT)
• 8:00 am to 9:00 am Vendor Setup
• 9:00 am to 11:00 am Registration at NEMBA Tent
• 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Self-Guided Marked Course Opens
• 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Wicked Ride T-shirts on Sale
• 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Vendors Available
• 10:00 am to 12:00 pm - Led Rides: kids-family ride & adult novice ride
• Adaptive loop Ride : 1:00 PM https://knobby-tire.squarespace.com/
• 3:00 pm Course Start Closed (Still able to finish ride)
• 5:00 pm Gates Closed & Locked - All vehicles out of Campground
******* Please Don’t Litter and NO Alcohol Allowed*******
More details to follow, but for now check this Facebook Page.