Join us to get more kids on mountain bikes. Come and Experience Nature’s Social Network!
The Youth Explorer Mountain Bike Program is a FUN summer activity. Kids of all ages and experience levels enjoy group rides, basic riding instruction and an introduction to our local trail system. Most sessions end up with a swim in Hosmer pond to cool off…and wash off the dirt.
June 24th @ Thomaston Town Forest
July 1st @ Thomaston Town Forest
July 8th @ Thomaston Town Forest
July 15th @ Thomaston Town Forest
July 22nd @ The Camden Snow Bowl
July 29th @ The Camden Snow Bowl
Aug 5th @ The Camden Snow Bowl
Aug 12th @ The Camden Snow Bowl
Aug 19th @ The Camden Snow Bowl
- Monday Nights 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- June 24, 2019 thru August 19th, 2019
- Camden Snow Bowl (upper parking area)
- Boys and Girls – All ages welcome
- Bring your bike, helmet and a water bottle
- NEMBA Membership is required – choose any one of the options and chapters listed. Midcoast Maine is ours.
- You can join or renew your membership HERE.
- Please get your membership before June 17, 2019 so we can plan ride leaders and volunteers.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to participate. This is a 100% volunteer run program designed to get kids & families out on the trails.
Parents must sign NEMBA's Ride Waiver ahead of time. You can save time by doing that https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5925c20b85636/kiosk/.
It’s a great way to introduce kids to the lifelong sport of mountain biking.
Contact: Matt Barrows
www.mcNEMBA.com Read more about MCNEMBA Youth Explorers-Monday Youth Series