4/11/19 (All day)
Wachusett NEMBA Chapter Meeting & Ride
FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2275762142674686/
Ride start: https://goo.gl/maps/Zjc2FwJxZKk
We'll meet to ride at 5pm before we head to our meeting just down the street. Ride will be intermediate level in the Millers River/Lake Denison and surrounding areas led by Kevin.
Ride starts at 5pm from Pete & Henry's (closed) restaurant in Royalston.
Meeting venue: https://goo.gl/maps/sw43YQRPEW52
BYOB, chapter will supply sandwiches and/or pizza.
Meeting starts at 7pm at Red Apple Farm's Brew Barn (no taps open just yet...so BYOB)
- Willie Jacobsz will be giving us a discussion on Trailforks, as he's an active volunteer for them. It's a powerful trail mapping and status tracking tool on both web and mobile devices. I'm pretty interested in this personally because, frankly, creating good trail maps and getting them to our audience is tough but is key to growing our sport.
- Upcoming events:
-- AMC/DCR trail day June 1
-- NQTA trail day June 2
-- TVR June 15
- Initial thoughts on an annual budget for our chapter: tracking what money comes in (and from where) and where it should go. We want to optimize this for the best benefit to our region's trails and riders.
- discuss (with suggestions and guidelines) leading rides at the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- discuss ideas for more effective communications so everyone feels included/informed?
- discuss ways to better market what we are doing
- updates from our trail teams
- updates from the NEMBA summit being held this weekend. JeffA and WillieJ went from our region.
- any other business
BR Read more about Wachusett NEMBA Meeting & Ride