Join or Renew by clicking on the membership plan listed below.
We need your membership support. We're the organization in New England that builds, maintains and protects the trails that we enjoy riding. Our mission is to educate and advocate for our sport--to do this we need your financial support. As a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, your membership dues are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please note that for your convenience we offer yearly auto-renewal options for Individual and Family Memberships.
If you ride a mountain bike in New England, we want you as a member!
Joining NEMBA has its Privileges!
- You'll be part of the local and regional NEMBA community, with access to thousands of rides each year.
- A year’s worth of NEMBA’s magazine, SingleTracks
- NEMBA's Digital Member Newsletter, Trailmix
- Discounted tickets and season's passes at Highland Mountain Bike Park. $5 off days passes or 5% off a regular season pass.
- 40% off TrailForks Pro (coupon code provided in membership e-packet)
- Access to NEMBA Group rate for Spot Injury Insurance ($25,000 of injury coverage for $53/year)
- $500+ members become part of NEMBA's Gold Headcap Leadership Society
- But most important, you'll be supporting mountain biking and help us fulfill our mission to promote and protect our sport throughout the region.
A year's worth of membership to the NEMBA Chapter of your choice!
Includes membership card and stickers for the whole family in the same household
(please list their names!)
Gold Headcap Society Headcap (includes a gold headcap!)
Gold Headcap Society, plus a commemorative NEMBA Pedro's Beverage Wrench
Corporate Matching Gift:
Many companies provide corporate matching funds to non-profits such as NEMBA. This is an easy way for you to double your donation (or more!). Please contact your Human Resources department to find out if your NEMBA donation is eligible for a corporate match. NEMBA is an educational 501 (c) 3 nonprofit, and meets federal eligibility for these programs.
NEMBA can be found on the following giving platforms:
- Fidelity Charitable
Change of Mailing Address:
Email Membership Services to submit a change of mailing address.