9/11/18 (All day)
Mark your calendars for our next chapter meeting. It will be held at \the Gardner Ale House.
We're also having an optional pre-meeting ride. Both are on Tuesday Sept 11:
5pm start at the Gardner Veterans ice arena (https://goo.gl/maps/HPQ1Nt4d9nG2) will cover some local trails in Gardner (one recent ride there got 11 miles)
7pm start at the Gardner Ale House (https://goo.gl/maps/M3SXdgm35iq). We will have a private room and chapter supplied pizzas and salad, you buy your beverages (Moon Hill Brewery is on site and has great beer!). So we can ensure we plan for enough space at the restaurant please RSVP here as soon as you can: https://doodle.com/poll/6xxy9k6meu72sbxk
- elect new chapter officers (up for grabs at this time: President, Secretary; early next year we'll need a new Treasurer too)
- discuss new chapter positions for area leads/liaisons (adding coverage for Trout Brook in Holden, would like to add coverage for Pearl Hill and some other areas)
- discuss all the latest news from our revived partnership with DCR in Leominster State Forest
- discuss the $50k RTP grant we won to build phase 1 of a new singletrack network in Oakham State Forest
- discuss the latest in the Ware River Watershed trail/access situation
- discuss any other member business, trail opportunities and/or challenges
Hope to see you, don't forget to RSVP for the meeting at https://doodle.com/poll/6xxy9k6meu72sbxk
You do not have to be a member of Wachusett NEMBA to attend.