8/26/18 8:00am to 1:00pm
Please join us on Sunday, August 26, 2018 for the annual trail day at Elm Brook Park in Hopkinton. We will meet at the Cressey Brook Road trailhead at 8:00 AM.
This year’s projects will include:
· Improving the gravel section of Big Dog that runs along the toe of the dike;
· Installing a new bridge on the upper section of Big Dog (where there was a vernal pool this spring);
· Demoing and replacing the failed bridge on Tufkat;
· Possibly installing the new kiosk at the Cressey Brook Trailhead (the ACoE has ordered kiosks);
· Improving the approaches to a couple of the bridges on Big Dog; and,
· Cutting back brush, etc. on the trails that will be used for Pedaling for Payson on 9/15/18.
Please let me know if there are any other projects you know of that we should consider tackling.
Elm Brook Trails