4/26/20 9:00am to 4:00pm
Cancelled: Due to the Covid-19 crisis this event has been cancelled. We will try to re-schedule it in November.
Join Cape Cod NEMBA for a day of incredible riding and good times At the Trail of Tears.
There will be plenty of parking and picnic tables.
Sign up will be from 9:00 to 11:00 AM.
Cost: $10.00 for NEMBA members, $25.00 for non-members and FREE for anyone who joins NEMBA, or renews their membership, at the event - Kids 15 and under ride free with a registered parent or Guardian.
There will be demo bikes available. We will have 7-8 catagories of rides
Ride routes are still being planned but there will probably be the following.
- The introductory/kids loop will be about 2 miles long. It's mostly flat with a lot of twisty singletrack.
- The 3-4 mile demo loop will have a little bit of everything like babyheads,, rocks, roots, flats and a hill challenge so people can get a good feel for how a bike handles
- The 10-12 mile beginner/intermelow loop will break off from the introductory/family loop. It will add 6-7 more miles of intermediate level singletracks. Lots of hills and more windy flowing singletrack.
- The 16-18 mile Intermediate/advanced loop will include intermediate level trails, with more hills and more challenging trails than the beginner/intermellow route.
- The advanced ride options will include be led rides. They may venture out of the Trail of Tears and will add 10 or more more miles to the intermediate loop. These will include the most difficult trails that the area has to offer.
- Led rides will go off all day long starting at 9:30. Those scheduled now include. . .
- Advanced Intermediate - Adanced level rides, about 18 - 24 miles long will depart at 9:30.
- An Epic / Insane paced riide of up to 30 miles will start at 9:30.
- An intermediate + ride, 10-15 miles will start at 9:45
- An intermellow ride, 10 - 15 miles will start at 10:00
- A beginners ride, 6-8 miles will start at 10:15.
- A kids / family ride will start also start at 10:15.
Note: These start times may be adjusted depending on the turnout.
Trails: Take a close look at this ToT map to get an idea of some of the available trails. The rides will start from the airport located in the middle at the bottom of the map.
Food: CC NEMBA will be cooking! Lot's of choices, also coffee, drinks, donuts & snacks
Lodging: For those looking to make a weekend of it, or to avoid a long early morning drive consider the Cape Codder Resort in nearby Hyannis, just mention NEMBA when you reserve a room and you'll get 20% off.
ChapterBlackstone Valley Cape Cod Greater Boston Rhode Island SE Mass