4/28/19 9:00am to 4:00pm
Join Cape Cod NEMBA for a day of incredible riding and good times at Camp Greenough.
There will be plenty of parking, picnic tables and displays from bike shops. Overnight camping will be available.
Sign up will be from 9:00 to 11:00 AM.
Cost: $10.00 for NEMBA members, $25.00 for non-members and FREE for anyone who joins NEMBA, or renews their membership, at the event - Kids 15 and under ride free with a registered parent or Guardian.
There will be demo bikes available. We plan to have a 2-mile test loop as well as a kid's course at Camp Greenough. There will be an 8-9 mile marked intermediate adult loop also at the Camp Greenough.
There will also be a series of led rides both on Greenough property and straying far beyond it.
- The introductory/kids loop will be about 2 miles long. It's mostly flat with a lot of twisty singletrack.
- The Intermediate loop will break off from the introductory/family loop. It will add 6-7 more miles of intermediate level singletracks. Lots of hills and more windy flowing singletrack.
- The Intermediate + loops will all add up to 10 additional intermediate level trails outside of the Greenough Boy Scout Camp. The routes off Greenough property will nor be marked..
- The advanced ride options will be led rides. They will venture out of Greenough and add 10 or more more miles to the intermediate loop. These will include the most difficult trails that the area has to offer.
- The led rides will go off all day long starting at 9:30. Those scheduled now include. . .
- An advanced rides, about 18 - 24 miles will depart at 9:30.
- An intermediate + rides, 10-15 miles will start at 9:45
- An intermellow ride, +10 - 15 miles will start at 10:00
- A beginners ride, 6 miles will start at 10:15.
- A kidids / family ride will start also start at 10:15.
Note: Other than Greenough all of these other areas will accessed on led rides.
Bathroom, shower and changing facilities will be available.
Be aware that no alcohol is allowed on Boy Scout property.
Food: CC NEMBA will be cooking! Lot's of choices, also coffee, drinks, donuts & snacks.
Camp Out Friday and / or Saturday Night -- Reservations Required!
You can register to camp out by calling Camp Greenough at 508-362-4322.
Directions to Camp Greenough Boy Scout Camp, 227 Pine St, Yarmouth Port MA
Lodging: For those looking to make a weekend of it, or to avoid a long early morning drive consider the Cape Codder Resort in nearby Hyannis, just mention NEMBA when you reserve a room and you'll get 20% off.
Camp Greenough, Boy Scout Camp, Yarmouth, MA
ChapterBlackstone Valley Cape Cod Greater Boston Rhode Island SE Mass