4/24/22 (All day)
2022 Cape Cod NEMBA MassRide
On Sunday 4/24 CC NEMBA will be hosting its MassRide, part of the NEMBA Mountain Bike Adventure Series, starting at Camp Greenough at 227 Pine St, Yarmouth Port, MA 02675
To pre-register, visit: https://member.nemba.org/event-4738846
Conditions on the Cape allow us to have the first MBAS ride of the season!
Registration will open at 9:00. Led rides will begin around 10:00.
- Rides well be along this line: Kids ride, Beginner ride 6-20 miles, 2-3 intermediate rides 12-16 miles, 2 expert rides one at Badlands one in Willow 12-16 miles, Cape EPIC Ride 35+ miles, Aunt Betty fat bike ride 12-16 miles, Adaptive ride 4+ miles
- Food - We will have food. Food Trucks will be on site. Cash only.
- We will NOT mark any loops. All the rides will be guided rides.
- Greenough itself has over 8 miles of trails, but the led rides will go far beyond Greenough's boundaries.
- Camping will be available for off Cape visitors, or even locals at $30 night. They have hot showers and bathrooms. To reserve a site call 508-362-4322 and ask for space near the pavilion.
- No alcohol is allows on Boy Scout Property
Members are $10, non-members are $25, and youth 15 & under are free with registered adult.
To register, visit: https://member.nemba.org/event-4738846
More about Cape Cod NEMBA - https://nemba.org/chapters/ccnemba
In case of inclement weather, the event will be pushed back one week to May 1st.