Come join NSNEMBA and GBNEMBA for the September Kids Ride at Dow Brook Conservation Area, Ipswich on Sunday September 24. This will be a BONUS Ice-cream ride. Kids Rides are a great way for kids and teens to build strong bodies, build confidence, have tons of fun and enjoy being outside!
Meeting at the ball fields 100 Mile Lane Ipswich Ma 01938.
GBNEMBA 2016 Kids RIDE SERIES
- May 6 - Kona GBNEMBA Ride at Middlesex Fells, Medford
- June 10 - LandLock Forest, Estabrook Elementary School, Lexington
- July 16 - 4th Annual Ice-cream ride at Great Brook Farm, Carlisle
- Aug 19 - Beaver Brook North, Belmont
- Sept 10 - Kona MVNEMBA Ride at Great Brook Farm, Carlisle
- Sept 24 - Ride and post Ice-Cream at Dow Brook Conservation Area, Ipswich
- Oct 15 - Kids Mountain Biking Festival, Middlesex Fells, Medford http://nemba.org/rides/kids-mountain-biking-fest
- Nov 25 - Toys for Tots Ride, Middlesex Fells, Stoneham
These rides allow children to have fun while enjoying the outdoors and getting some fitness. In addition to learning some biking skills, we teach respect for the parks, trails, and other trail users. The ride will be well staffed and every safety precaution will be observed. Parents are welcome on the ride but not required. Riders must have a serviceable bike, properly fitted helmet, and water for the ride. All riders must wear closed-toed shoes - no flip flops or sandals. Snacks will be provided!