Join us to get more kids on mountain bikes.Come and Experience Nature’s Social Network!
The Youth Explorer Mountain Bike Program is a FUN summer activity. Kids of all ages and experience levels enjoy group rides, basic riding instruction and an introduction to our local trail system. Most sessions end up with a swim in Hosmer pond to cool off…and wash off the dirt.
- Monday Nights 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- June 19, 2017 thru August 7th, 2017
- Camden Snow Bowl (upper parking area)
- Boys and Girls – All ages welcome
- Bring your bike, helmet and a water bottle
- NEMBA Membership is required – choose one of the options below:
- Please get your membership before June 12, 2017 so we can plan ride leaders and volunteers.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to participate. This is a 100% volunteer run program designed to get kids & families out on the trails. It’s a great way to introduce kids to the lifelong sport of mountain biking.
CLICK HERE for a printable flyer that you can share.
Contact: Morgan Laidlaw (207) 949-4354 or email@example.com