This is an all levels ride...and very social! Come join us at the Landlocked Forest on Thursday nights - meet some new people to ride with!
There will be at a minimum an advanced and a mellower group going out each week. If we have enough volunteer ride leaders, there may be an intermediate or other groups. Advanced and intermediate riders should know their own abilities. Experienced novice riders are welcome on the mellower ride.
It's a great way to get out and meet fellow riders, learn about a great riding area and a great organization, and get in a good workout during the middle of the week.
Also featuring post-ride pizza!
Parking this year will be at the Estabrook School, 117 Grove Street, Lexington MA
Remember to always be an ambassador for our sport! Best practices include:
- Slow down when you see other riders, hikers, or animals.
- Pass other trail users at about their speed - be courteous and talk to them
- Ride through the center of a mud patch or puddle, NOT around it.
- Ride over an obstacle, NOT around it.
- If you can't ride over an obstacle, get off and walk it - stay on the trail.
- Do not make new routes or trails.
- Do not build stunts.
- Do not skid, spin out, or fishtail - uphill nor downhill.
- Always offer to yield the right of way.
- Be friendly - say hi to other trail users!