Bike For Books - MTB Adventure Rides: Sat. Sept. 30, 2017
Registration is now OPEN!
Day of Mountain Biking Fun in North Conway, NH
Bike for Books offers different route options for
Have fun learning new trails at your own pace- on your own or with a group of your friends.
• Self-guided rides on marked trails on North Conway’s Eastside
• Almost all off-road; virtually no pavement riding
• Different route options for all ages & abilities:
• 2 Easy loops in Whitaker Woods for kids & families & beginners
• 1 Intermediate loop: Sticks & Stones, Beaver Fever, Knot, Swamp, Muffler, Pillar to Pond, etc.
• Several Expert add-on loops on technically challenging trails: Red Tail Trail, Rattlesnake, Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, etc.
• Snack stop with food & drinks mid-course
• Post-ride: pizza lunch with hot soup, delicious desserts, and fresh coffee
• Mechanical support tent
• Swag: • Free event water bottles (BPA-free) for first 120 riders
• Fluorescent safety harnesses for the first 50 registered riders
• All participants & volunteers get a 15% discount at the local Pearl Izumi store for a year.
• Optional fundraising with prizes for top fundraisers
Post Ride Fun
After the ride, join other riders for the included pizza lunch, hot soup, fresh coffee, and delicious desserts.
Bike for Books is a fundraiser for the North Conway Library, the Valley’s free community library.
You can come and bike for an hour or all day; easy or technically difficult routes - it’s all your choice!
Riders should be on mountain bikes with knobby tires and children should have some off-road cycling experience.
Registration forms on the library’s website; online registration at BikeReg.com.
Free event water bottles for first 120 riders! And all participants & volunteers get a 15% discount at the local Pearl Izumi store for a year.
Day-of registration will be held from 8 - 11 a.m. at the Whitaker Woods Homesite in North Conway.