1st and 3rd Monday of each month. Times and locations to be posted in advance.
2nd Saturday of each month as well. Same deal.
Watch for Brattleboro work days, as well as a work day in Putney on the Cider House course on Saturday June 13th.
Possible projects to include, but not limited to:
- There are 4 crossings on Far Side that could be either armored or bridged - including the two lower ones not far from 48T, the big mud hole on the upper part of the trail not far from the upper trailhead, and there's one more mud hole that could also be armored with rock.
- Wet spot on Drop and Chute
- The mud hole on Exit 1 (very close to the Woods Rd and the start of Exit 2)
- The little bridge at the very very bottom of Bridges Tr is broken
- The little bridge across Jump at its beginning - something wider?
- Bitten/Skinny/mysterious new trail
- The creek crossing at the bottom of Far Side near where D&C comes out.
- Improve/enhance Goose Pond Trail between Labyrinth and Outback
- Lewis Pond bridge extension
- And of course, hang those signs
Drummer Hill - but locations will vary
Scott Bosworth - Trail Boss