North Conway Library’s
Bike For Books - MTB Adventure Rides: Sat. Sept. 29, 2018
Registration is now OPEN!
Day of Mountain Biking Fun in North Conway, NH
Bike for Books offers different route options for ALL ages & abilities- for children, beginner, intermediate & expert riders. Trails will be clearly marked and showcase some of the best MTB trails in Northern New England.
Have fun learning new trails at your own pace- on your own or with a group of your friends.
• Self-guided rides on marked trails on North Conway’s Eastside
• Almost all off-road; virtually no pavement riding
• Different route options for all ages & abilities:
• 2 Easy loops in Whitaker Woods for kids & families & beginners
• 1 Intermediate loop: Sticks & Stones, Beaver Fever, Knot, Swamp, Muffler, etc.
• 1 easier long loop: Whitaker Woods, Pillar to Pond, to halfway point
• Several Expert add-on loops on technically challenging trails: Red Tail Trail, Rattlesnake, Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, etc.
• Snack stop with food & drinks mid-course
• Post-ride: pizza lunch with hot soup, delicious desserts, and fresh coffee
• Mechanical support tent
• Free event water bottles (BPA-free) for first 120 riders
• Fluorescent safety harnesses for the first 25 registered riders
• 15% discount at the local Pearl Izumi store for a year for all
• Optional fundraising with prizes for top fundraisers
Post Ride Fun
After the ride, join other riders for the included pizza lunch, hot soup, fresh coffee, and delicious desserts.
General Event Info
Bike for Books is a fundraiser for the North Conway Library, the Valley’s free community library.
You can come and bike for an hour or all day; easy or technically difficult routes - it’s all your choice!
Riders should be on mountain bikes with knobby tires and children should have some off-road cycling experience.
Online registration at BikeReg.com.
Free event water bottles for first 120 riders! And all participants & volunteers get a 15% discount at the local Pearl Izumi store for a year.
FMI go to www.NorthConwayLibrary.com/BfB or email
Day-of registration will be held from 8 - 11 a.m. at the Whitaker Woods Homesite in North Conway (start early if you want to do expert rides!).