Come join GBNEMBA for the second Kids’ Ride of the season at Beaver Brook North, Belmont (https://goo.gl/maps/YFvRC
) on Sunday June 14th at 10:30am. Kids’ Rides are a great way for kids and teens to build strong bodies, build confidence, have tons of fun and enjoy being outside!
The Kids’ Rides are designed for children ages 6-15. Based on the skill levels of the participants, we typically break into two groups: one for kids who have more experience with riding, and a second group for beginners. All we ask is no training wheels.
No registration is required. If you have any questions about the Kids’ Rides please contact Andrea Jones.
NEMBA RIDE SERIES
- May 2nd - Middlesex Fells - Medford
- May 23rd - Maudslay Park - Newburyport (see North Shore NEMBA)
- June 14th - Beaver Brook North - Belmont
- July 11th - Great Brook Farm Ice-cream ride - Carlisle
- July 19th - Maudslay Park - Newburyport (see North Shore NEMBA)
- August 8th - LandLock Forest - Burlington
- September 27th - Maudslay Park - Newburyport (see North Shore NEMBA)
- October 3rd - Middlesex Fells - Medford (Take a Kid MTB day)
These rides allow children to have fun while enjoying the outdoors and getting some fitness. In addition to learning some biking skills, we teach respect for the parks, trails, and other trail users. The ride will be well staffed and every safety precaution will be observed (we typically have one of the MTB Patrol along if first aid is needed). Parents are welcome on the ride but not required. Riders must have a serviceable bike, properly fitted helmet, and water for the ride. All riders must wear closed-toed shoes - no flip flops or sandals. Snacks will be provided!