Come join GBNEMBA Kids Ride at Cutler Park on Sunday September 18th. We will meet on Kendrick Street, MA. Kids Rides are a great way for kids and teens to build strong bodies, build confidence, have tons of fun and enjoy being outside!
GBNEMBA 2016 Kids RIDE SERIES
- May 7 - Middlesex Fells, Medford
- June 12 - Beaver Brook North, Belmont
- July 23 - 3rd Annual Ice-cream ride at Great Brook Farm, Carlisle
- August 14 - LandLock Forest, Estabrook Elementary School, Lexington
- September 11 - Kona GB/MV NEMBA Ride at Great Brook Farm, Carlisle
- September 18 - Cutler Park, Needham
- October 1 - National Take a Kid Mountain Biking at Middlesex Fells, Medford
- November 27 - Toys for Tots Ride at Middlesex Fells, Stoneham
These rides allow children to have fun while enjoying the outdoors and getting some fitness. In addition to learning some biking skills, we teach respect for the parks, trails, and other trail users. The ride will be well staffed and every safety precaution will be observed. Parents are welcome on the ride but not required. Riders must have a serviceable bike, properly fitted helmet, and water for the ride. All riders must wear closed-toed shoes - no flip flops or sandals. Snacks will be provided!