Monday, March 31, 2014
Ride Like a Girl! is back for 2014! This extremely popular program for women riders is a cooperative effort between GBNEMBA and Highland Mountain Bike Park and is run by Highland Instructor Karen Eagan.
Central to RLG is helping to support at-risk women and families via the Elizabeth Stone House as well as GBNEMBA through Ride Like a Girl! merchandise sales and fund raising.
For 2014, Ride Like a Girl! will be on the following dates:
- Ride #1 Sat June 14th 10:30 FOMBA Trails Massabesic-Auburn, NH (registration opens 5/14/14)
- Ride #2 Sun. July 13th 1:30 Russell Mills- Chelmsford, MA (registration opens 6/13/14)
- Ride #3 Sat Aug 9th 10:30 Franklin Falls – Franklin, NH (registration opens 7/9/14)
- Ride #4 Sun Sept 14th 1:30 Lowell/Dracut/Tyngsboro SF 1:30 (registration opens 8/14/14)
- Ride #5 Sat. Oct. 11th AM-TBA Highland Mountain Bike Park -Northfield, NH (registration opens 9/11/14)
Check out what's skill are covered by clicking on each of the events.
- Sat. May 3 Kona Bicycles MTB Adventure Ride at the Middlesex Fells
- June 21 &22 NEMBAFEST @ Kingdom Trails, VT
- Sun. Oct. 26 NEMBA Wicked Ride of the East-Harold Parker
NEMBA Membership and Pre-Registration required. (Registration opens 30 days before each event)