+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannondale TJ X medium/55 Cyclocross/Road bike

Default Cannondale TJ X medium/55 Cyclocross/Road bike

Cannondale TJ X 55cm cyclocross/road bike with great components and lots of extras, in very nice shape. Tim Johnson replica US made aluminum frame, SRAM 10spd Red shifters and rear derailleur, Dura Ace front derailleur, SRAM Force carbon bb30 compact crankset with 48-34 rings, 28t cassette, Roval aero wheels with bladed spokes, Paul Components Mini Moto brakes (super strong), Challange Parigi Roubaix 27mm road tires, Selle Italia Flite gel saddle, Thomson seat post, Ritchey WCS stem. Also includes a spare set of Felt cyclocross wheels with Bontrager cross tires and 28t cassette, and even a set of fenders (not pictured). This is a light, super versatile bike that can do just about anything: road, gravel, rail trail, commuting, cross, etc. Only selling because my back and arm won't tolerate drop bars anymore. $1500 or reasonable offers. I'd also consider a swap for a fat bike. See here for more pics:http://hartford.craigslist.org/bik/4475067222.html
    Attached Images

Price cut to $1300 cash. Located in Central Ct, not interested in shipping, but I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer.

Final price cut to $1100. Great deal with all the extras. I'm parting out if it doesn't sell soon.

+ Reply to Thread