+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED: 29er Wheelset

Hybrid View

Default WANTED: 29er Wheelset

I'm looking for a basic 29er wheelset. 15mm through axle front and a regular 135mm QR rear with a geared cassette freehub (not singlespeed). 32 spoke wheels for durability would be prefered. I'm not looking to spend much. What do you have? I have some stuff to trade too. Thanks!
    In some mysterious way woods have never seemed to me to be static things. In physical terms, I move through them; yet in metaphysical ones, they seem to move through me.
    John Fowles

There is a Stan's Crest wheelset with tires and rotors on MTBR. $250. Worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry123 View Post
    There is a Stan's Crest wheelset with tires and rotors on MTBR. $250. Worth a look.
    Thanks for that. Unfortunately, I'm pretty certain I'd taco a set of Crest wheels.
    In some mysterious way woods have never seemed to me to be static things. In physical terms, I move through them; yet in metaphysical ones, they seem to move through me.
    John Fowles

Today there is a set of Shimano wheels. Again, worth looking at. H

I have a set, WTB Speed Disc rear tubed and Bonty front set up for tubless (matching rear rim but hub is shot). Both QR and min of 32 spokes. $100 for all three.

Quote Originally Posted by b4square View Post
    I have a set, WTB Speed Disc rear tubed and Bonty front set up for tubless (matching rear rim but hub is shot). Both QR and min of 32 spokes. $100 for all three.
    Thanks. I'll let you know.
    John Fowles

+ Reply to Thread