+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surly Karate Monkey Large 29er 1x10 Commuter MTB

Default Surly Karate Monkey Large 29er 1x10 Commuter MTB

SOLD!

Up for sale is this beautiful Surly Karate Monkey that I built from the frame up with high quality parts. It's set up as a 1x10 commuter and is a blast to ride. It can easily be converted to singlespeed. Remove the fenders and throw on some knobby tires and you've got an awesome mountain bike. I've never gotten more compliments for any of the many bikes I've owned. It looks incredible in person with the white/black theme. Best of all, it's barely been ridden and many of the components are either new or in like new condition. Only reason I'm selling it is to pay for some house projects.

Frame: large (20") Surly Karate Monkey, steel, no scratches or dents, treated with frame saver
    Fork: Surly steel, excellent condition
    Wheelset: WTB Frequency i19 Team, XT hubs, 9mm or 15mm compatible, tubeless compatible
    Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 28x2.0 (very $$ but worth it!)
    Fenders: Planet Bike
    Brakes: Avid BB7 mechanical disc
    Handlebars: Syncros flat bar, 31.8
    Stem: Thomson Elite (new!)
    Seatpost: Raceface micro-adjustable, 375mm (new!)
    Seat: WTB Volt (new!)
    Cranks: TruVativ Stylo 1.1 GXP, 32T ring
    Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
    Rear Shifter: Shimano SLX
    Chain: SRAM PG-1050
    Cassette: 12-26
    Headset: Ritchey
    Pedals: Shimano SPD (only real worn component, still work fine, cleats included)

Everything works great and most of the bike looks new. I will include two black water bottle cages if you want them. Cash or a Paypal for payment. Prefer to meet up in NH for sale, but I am willing to ship for an additional charge.

Bike is SOLD
    Last edited by nhmtns; December 1st, 2013 at 04:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread