Thread: Niner EMD 9 Complete Bike - Large

Threaded View

Default Niner EMD 9 Complete Bike - Large (price drop) - $950!

I have a 2010 Niner EMD 9 for sale in size large. Asking for $950 OBO.

The frame was purchased new in 2010 and ridden only half time as a second bike for two and a half seasons. It was not ridden at all in 2013 due to a non-bike related health issue. The frame has the usual scratches from riding but they are nothing more than superficial. The frame was built up by me with new parts in 2010 and some parts have been replaced since. I'm selling it to fund the build of a fat bike for the winter but to be perfectly honest I just don't have enough room in the stable to buy another bike without selling one first.

The fork is a 2009 Rock Shox Reba with 100mm of travel and a remote lockout. Its been well maintained and is in good functional shape. There are no scratches on the stanchions.

The wheelset was new as of 2012 and has only three rides on it. They are straight and true. The rims are DT Swiss and the hubs are WTB Laserlites. Its a nice light 29er wheelset for XC and trail riding.

The bike weighs about 26.5 lbs. as built. Its set up as a 1x9 with a 11x34 cassette in the rear. Its geared perfectly for New England riding. Its a relatively light, efficient 29er that is a blast to ride on singletrack.

Here is a complete parts list:

Large 2010 Niner EMD 9 Frame - rootbeer color
    2009 Rock Shox Reba - 100mm travel with remote lockout
    Cane Creek headset
    DT Swiss TK 7.1d rims built on WTB Laserlite hubs (quick release front and rear)
    WTB Exiwolf Tires (2.3) front and rear
    Full SRAM X7 drivetrain (shifter, rear derailleur, cassette and chain) - new at the beginning of the 2012 season
    Avid BB7 Disk Brakes (Calipers and rotors new at the beginning of 2012, levers are older but still work fine)
    Raceface Evolve XC Crankset with matching X-type bottom bracket (scratched up a bit but work fine)
    Thomson 70mm stem
    Raceface bars (not pictured)
    Lock on grips
    Origin 8 saddle (not pictured)
    WTB seatpost
    No pedals (sorry)

I am willing to ship anywhere in the US at the buyers cost. I can ship to Canada as long as the buyer pays all fees and shipping.

I am also willing to entertain reasonable offers. This is a great bike and deserves a good home where it will get ridden.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

For pictures, click the link:
    http://http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/10145070/
    Last edited by specialk; October 5th, 2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: reduced price