Like new Specialized Comp Pro MTB Shoe size 44 Euro 10.6 US wide. I bought these earlier this year to try clipless but I just cant get used to it and prefer flats. This was my 2nd attempt at clipless. For my style riding it doesnt work. Shoes have no more than 10 miles. They came with the front lugs but cant find Ďem sorry.
The Compís pro-inspired fi t, Body Geometry ergonomics, and affordability make it the best performing shoe in its category.
- Lightweight injection composite sole with sturdy co-molded lugs for hike-a-bike traction: 5.0 stiffness index
- Performance-enhancing Body Geometry contours in the outsole and footbed
- Low-profi le and lightweight SL buckle for secure closure
- Welded protection in high-wear areas
- Durable synthetic upper
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern, compatible with all major MTB pedals
- Approximate weight: 370g (1/2 pair #42)