+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pump Track locations/info

Default Pump Track locations/info

Hey guys/gals,

I'm looking for any resources anyone has on locations of pump tracks in or around New England. I live in Boston, so the closer the better, obviously. I know of Highland Mountain, and Russell Mills, but I was hoping some of y'all out there might be able to direct me towards some new/better maintained spots, or at least be able to point me in the direction of some resources on the interwebs....

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Public spot that's better maintained than the RM pumptrack? Good luck
    There are a couple other small tracks around, but if those two aren't up to your standards, it's time to get real familiar with a shovel.
    Slapheadmofo Leisure Team
    Sinister Bikes
    Wachusett Brewing
    Sunday River Bike Park

Slappy: Yeah, I figured a public track better (or even equal to) RM would be hard to find. But like I said, I'm just looking to see what's out there. You know of any pay-to-play spots? What are the other small tracks you mentioned?

Anyone out there know of any online resources regarding pump tracks in the region in general?

The Pump Track at RM will be growing soon.
    Ibis Mojo HD / Demo 8

The only other 'public' PT I know about is in North Conway........sweet trails in the area too. The Moat Mtn trails are really nice.
    Slaphead Mofo Leisure Team
    Sunday River Bike Park

Is there one at Rye Airfield? I know they have some outside stuff there.
    SS rule the dirt!

There's a small one in Lancaster MA, not sure what's going on out back of Rye Airfield at the moment, but they were working one there too, the Littleton track and jumps are gone, but will be rebuilt at some point. Cutler park had a little one, not sure if current status.
    There's a few in NH, one in the Keene area I think, but could be wrong, that's on private land but open to the public. Bretton Woods has one too.

Kingdom trails of course, and Johnson VT has a public track and DJs. There are a hanful of others around - do a google search and you can check out vids, etc.
    Slapheadmofo Leisure Team
    Sinister Bikes
    Wachusett Brewing
    Sunday River Bike Park

Also, Knight Ide (Sinister Team Rider) has a sweet ass pumptrack in Newark, Vt.
    He is hosting a Pumptrack Challenge and Jump Jam on 8/4/13 also. Nice set of DJ's......everything from beginner jumps to $hit your pants sets.
    Slaphead Mofo Leisure Team
    Sunday River Bike Park

Used to be one in Littleton,MA a few years back. I really dig the one at RM...my kids eat that place up!

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy View Post
    Cutler park had a little one, not sure if current status.
    "Little" is the right term. Still worth a few loops when in that neck of the woods for variety, but not worth going to "to ride the pump track." It was in fine shape as of last year.
    blue Trek Fuel FS
    Red Subaru Forester

+ Reply to Thread