+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Body armor + FF helmet

Hybrid View

Default Body armor + FF helmet

Couple lightly used items up for grabs since I'm more likely to keep my wheels on the ground these days. Everything was cleaned after each use, has minor dust from Highland.

-Race Face (formerly Roach) leg armor. Velcro straps in good shape. Size L, I'm 5'10" - 5'11" & they fit well. $20
    -Fox elbow armor. Not sure of model, stretch sleeve + velcro closure. $10
    -Giro Remedy helmet. Size L. Full face, worn exactly once for half day. This was a replacement for an identical helmet that I crashed & saved my bacon.
    -Rock Gardn Flak Jacket. DH suit/pressure suit. Size L. Full chest, back, shoulder, and kidney coverage. Full arms with detachable lowers. Worn 3 times. $45.

I'm between Braintree MA, Cambridge/Somerville on regular basis. Shipping @ buyers expense.
    Attached Images

Hello... looking at your flak jacket. Broke my wrist 3 days ago in a crash. Bet if i was wearing that i would not be out of work right now! If still available shoot a text to Steve in Gloucester and I will be happy to take it off your hands. 978-317-3256

Flak Jacket sold.

Bumpity bump. Everything minus Flak Jacket still available. Take it off my hands, less stuff for me to move.

To the top

+ Reply to Thread