I have a few MTB items for sale as follows:

1. Rockshox Reba fork set at 100mm of Travel - it was initially on a 2007 Gary Fisher Rig (would that make it G1 Series?) and it has 7.5" of steerer tube with starfangled nut installed. In addition it will come with a remote handlebar switch for the lockout and an internal floodgate control mechanism. Fork functions fine - dual air sprung - there is a slight rub on one stanchion but it does not leak at all - I'd like to get $200.00 for this fork. I can provide numerous pics to those interested.

2. I have a nice Dirt Drop Bar/Brake Lever/Bar Wrap/brake cable and housing set up available. The bars are On-One Midge Bars (25.4mm clamp size) and the Brake levers are Dia Compe. These will work with V-Brakes or Mechanical disc Brakes. I would like to get $50.00 for this set up that included the bars, bar wrap, brake levers and brake cable and housing. If needed - we can talk about the addition of a set of Avid Mechanical Disc brake calipers with adapters (and possibly rotors). In addition I have a few high rise Dimension stems that might be of interest. Again I can take numerous photos if you need them.

3. I have a 29er/CX Disc Single Speed specific wheelset for sale as well. These consist of a slightly mismatched set of Salsa Delgado Cross rims as a base. The rear is laced to a Novatec SS disc hub and the front is laced to a Shimano XT front hub. I'd like to get $100.00 plus shipping for these (or best offer). Again - happy to take numerous photos for those interested.

I will also accept all reasonable offers for the above items.

Local pickup would kick serious butt (I live in Burlington, CT and work in E. Hartford, CT so anything within reasonable driving distance in and around Greater Hartford, CT is doable) but I'm also happy to ship. If local - cash is king. If not, PayPal works great too.

I can be reached via email at mmcg25@gmail.com if you want to reach me that way. Replies in the thread and PMs work too.

Thanks!

Mark