+ Reply to Thread

Thread: two 29er wheelsets, stans crest, and carbon fiber/hope pro

Hybrid View

Default two 29er wheelsets, stans crest, and carbon fiber/hope pro

Have two wheelsets for sale, both were used on my 2012 epic. They are set up for 15mm front axle and 142mm rear, but can fit regular QR and 20mm with adapters. I bought the hubs to be future proof for any bike I buy in the future, have to sell because we are expecting and I won't be racing this season.

The crest wheelset is $475

Crest 29 Rear Custom Wheel (Black, Stan's 3.30HD Disc 12x135mm, 2.0/1.7 Butted Silver Spokes, Red Nipples)

Crest 29 Front Custom Wheel (Black, Stan's 3.30 Disc QR, 2.0/1.7 Butted Silver Spokes, Red Nipples)

The Carbon wheelset are the wider version and very stiff, hope pro 2 hubs. They are thru axle front and rear, but you can buy adapters for QR. They were used for one race only, never for training, retensioned and trued afterwards. Need at least $700 for the set.
    Attached Images

was asked about the carbon rims a few times...

The hope pro hubs are convertable to QR,15mm or 20mm front, and QR, 135mm thru, and 142mm thru on the rear. Currently I have they set up for an Epic, 15mm front, and 142x12 on the rear. You can buy converters to run any other style.

The rims are made by light bike, they are T700 carbon and the wider 30mm width. They are the same as the specialized roval rims, supposed to be made on the same molds at the same factory. They are 28 hole rims.

The spokes are DT SUPER COMP 14/16/15G and the nipples are red DT

+ Reply to Thread