+ Reply to Thread

Thread: riding recommendations

Default riding recommendations

so i live in foxboro and ride it all the time but im looking to branch out some this sunday. i ride borderland nam foxy and wrentham. im just getting bored so im looking for some good technical but not crazy drop type places that i could explore on a sunday within a 45 minute radius of foxboro. im open to any suggestions and ride loop recommendations too.

thanks

How about Singletary/Rayburn? I have been out to Singletary quite a bit this year. Trails are in great shape. Not super tech, some good climbs and no real drops to speak of.

Oh and theres Ribbon Candy/Goat Hill too in Northbridge.

I rode Whitehall today. Sorry to say It was awful. My first time there and my last. If that was the last place on earth open to MTB's Id buy a road bike.

I don't know where they are and I don't see them in the riding zone. Any more info would be great

If I did this right it should help you Woody. It's Woodsguys maps, it's pretty much all I use to find good rides. Just click on the area you want to ride. Strava is good to.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...29224&t=p&z=10

Hodges dam?
    SS rule the dirt!

Quote Originally Posted by woody7795 View Post
    so i live in foxboro and ride it all the time but im looking to branch out some this sunday. i ride borderland nam foxy and wrentham. im just getting bored so im looking for some good technical but not crazy drop type places that i could explore on a sunday within a 45 minute radius of foxboro. im open to any suggestions and ride loop recommendations too.

thanks
    Middlesex Fells, just outside of Boston, Go to the Fun Ride today - you won't be dissapointed.

I'm heading to Harold Parker I've decided. I've heard lots of good things about it. Does anyone know of any good options from parking at the main headquarters lot? I'd rather park there so ill be able to get back to that relatively easily.

Otis on Cape Cod is a little more than 45 minutes away, but good.

+ Reply to Thread