+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harold Parker

Default Harold Parker

Has anyone been in HP, how are conditions?

I've been on 2 rides in there in the past two weeks. The conditions are awesome. There are some muddy spots but nothing you can't get through, not sure how it's going to be after the rain tonight. I rode Lock n Load and over to the Yellow trail for the first ride out and I took white rabbit and then toured over the west side on my second ride both rides the conditions were great! Shouldn't have any issues if it's not raining!
    Kona Satori

Quote Originally Posted by Mondis View Post
    I've been on 2 rides in there in the past two weeks. The conditions are awesome. There are some muddy spots but nothing you can't get through, not sure how it's going to be after the rain tonight. I rode Lock n Load and over to the Yellow trail for the first ride out and I took white rabbit and then toured over the west side on my second ride both rides the conditions were great! Shouldn't have any issues if it's not raining!
    Thanks for the update!

Rode there today. Only did a few miles but it was all pretty much perfect.

I gotta find some flow there though. It's a big place so I bet there's something for everyone, but I keep ending up on trails that slightly beyond my technical level.

If you come into HP from route 125 at the set of lights where the State Police are and go down Harold Parker road, on the right hand side the single track is much more flowy and far less technical than most other places in HP. Only problem is, there doesn't seem to be alot of it there. Only a mile or 2. I usually start from Jenkins rode and take white rabbit to cross over to the west side and then ride as much single track there on my way to the fire road then take more single track until I come out near the parking lot up near the State Police then I cross over and ride that side on my way back to Jenkins. In total I think I get about 8 miles out of that. Lots of technical mixed in there and I have to walk some, but still much fun! Best bet is in a couple weeks the NS NEMBA Thursday night rides start up so you can always join in on those. Good way to learn where everything is!
    Kona Satori

+ Reply to Thread