Thread: 2013 Trek Rumble Fish Pro 21"/ XL

Threaded View

Default 2013 Trek Rumble Fish Pro 21"/ XL ** Price Drop**

I have a 2013 Trek Rumblefish Pro that I would like to unload. The bike has less than 5 rides on, I bought it to pass the time until my 2013 Trigger 1 arrived and that bike has finally shown up. This is my fourth Rumblefish and the new CTD suspension are make it a very dynamic trail bike and the Reverb dropper post is a must have these days.

The bike is stock and I never rode the wheels, tires and XT rotors nor the saddle, bars and grips. I have it set up currently with an older Race Face bash guard as a 2X10 but will include the 42t. With only a few ride on it the bike is in great condition, cranks have some scratches due to New England rocks but now other issues. Build kit goes like this:

Trek Black
    Frame
    Alpha Platinum Aluminum main frame & stays w/E2 tapered head tube, press-fit bottom bracket, ABP Convert, magnesium swing link, G2 Geometry, 120mm travel
    Front suspension
    Fox Factory Series 32 Float w/DRCV, CTD (climb-trail-descend) adjustable Fit Adjust damper, rebound, E2 tapered steerer, Kashima coating, 15QR thru axle, custom G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 120mm travel, tuned by Trek in California
    Rear suspension
    Fox Factory Series Float w/DRCV, CTD (climb-trail-descend) damper, rebound, tuned by Trek in California, 7.25x1.875"
    Sizes
    Wheels
    Bontrager Rhythm Elite Tubeless Ready Disc 29 wheel system, 15mm oversized front hub, 142x12mm rear hub, 28-hole
    Tires
    Bontrager 29-3, Team TLR, 29x2.3"
    Shifters
    Shimano Deore XT, 10 speed
    Front derailleur
    Shimano Deore XT, direct mount
    Rear derailleur
    Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus
    Crank
    Shimano Deore XT, 42/32/24
    Cassette
    Shimano XT 11-36, 10 speed
    Saddle
    Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
    Seatpost
    RockShox Reverb, 31.6mm, zero offset
    Handlebar
    Bontrager Race Lite Low Riser, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 9 degree sweep
    Stem
    Bontrager Rhythm Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree
    Headset
    FSA NO.57, E2, ACB sealed bearings
    Brakeset
    Shimano XT hydraulic disc
    Grips
    Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
    Extras
    Trek fork & shock sag meter, Bontrager shock pump

If you are looking for a great fast, durable, bomber,29" trail bike that breads confidence on the rugged technical trails that CT has this is a great choice. I have had a bunch of these and this is the best of them all due the upgrades for 2013. The bike retails for $4300 and I would like $2850 for the bike as it sits. Please email with questions or reasonable offers.
    I have a 2013 Trek Rumblefish Pro that I would like to unload. The bike has less than 5 rides on, I bought it to pass the time until my 2013 Trigger 1 arrived and that bike has finally shown up. This is my fourth Rumblefish and the new CTD suspension are make it a very dynamic trail bike and the Reverb dropper post is a must have these days.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by sbc1cog; May 18th, 2013 at 09:08 AM.