+ Reply to Thread

Thread: foxboro conditions

Default foxboro conditions

anyone been to foxboro lately? i was hoping to get there saturday but wasn't sure if the warm weather was going to do anything to the trails. although it's suppose to get cold again before saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by woody7795 View Post
    anyone been to foxboro lately? i was hoping to get there saturday but wasn't sure if the warm weather was going to do anything to the trails. although it's suppose to get cold again before saturday.
    right now the trails are too soft and muddy to ride. this weekend may be ok but keep an eye out for updates.

Yeah I'm going to do the old walk the lawn test Saturday and decide its suppose to get pretty cold so they should freeze up.

It's going down to 25 tonight, 15 tomorrow night so things are looking really positive for some great riding conditions on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRdr View Post
    It's going down to 25 tonight, 15 tomorrow night so things are looking really positive for some great riding conditions on Saturday
    Yup, I walked trails nearby my house early this AM (I'm near Borderland) & the trails were already firmed up for the most part, temp was around 27. Although he sun is out temps are only supposed to top out in the low 30s today.
    Temps drop into the teens tonight, so I'm pretty confident that trails will be firmed up really nice tomorrow morning. Heads up, I'm sure there are tons of trees & branches littering the trails, those winds the last few days have made a mess.
    "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

semass

+ Reply to Thread