+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lincoln Woods, Lincoln , RI Fun Ride

Default Lincoln Woods, Lincoln , RI Fun Ride

Lincoln Woods ride on Nov. 4th. Turkey's Revenge!! Share with your mountain bike riding friends or suffer the curse of the angry turkey!

LW is a great place to ride. We will be leaf blowing all the trails, with marked trails for XC riding. It's small enough, that you can't get lost if you set out off the loop and explore on your own. There will also be plenty of rollers, drops, jumps and DH style stuff, to keep the adrenaline pumping (and lungs burning from the climbs.) A great place to improve or polish your skills. Also, a led ride at a more advanced pace, that will include a few more of the aggro DH style runs will be leaving the lot at 10:30, if anyone is keen. For more info:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/11645...okmark_t=group

Can you post all applicable ride info here for the anti-Facebook crowd?
    In some mysterious way woods have never seemed to me to be static things. In physical terms, I move through them; yet in metaphysical ones, they seem to move through me.
    John Fowles

Lincoln Woods Fun Ride.jpg

Directions below... For those who have gone before we are meeting in the same place. Registration is from 9-12. Arrows come down at 2:00! There will be chili and dogs/burgers to chow down on post ride as well!

Admission: Canned goods or other non-perishable food items!

The freshly built Banshee Prime will be there, but you'll probably have to wrestle Mike to ride it.

Directions:

Rte 146 to the Twin River Road exit.
    Left off the exit if coming from the south.
    Right off the exit ramp if coming from the north.
    Drive straight into the park and take a right at the kiosk.
    The lot is down a few hundred yards on the left, you can't miss it.

See you out there!

The freshly built Banshee Prime will be there, but you'll probably have to wrestle Mike to ride it.
    Would love to checkout that new Prime as it looks sweet although I'm more interested in the new little brother 650B Spitfire. If I get down there I'm gonna track that thing down for a look see.

+ Reply to Thread