+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is your favorite trail for SSing ?

Hybrid View

Default what is your favorite trail for SSing ?

Even after being fortunate enough to ride in five premium areas in VT this year, I have to say my heart is with Earle's Trails.

Where do you like to slog in these parts?

KT, Willowdale, most anything on the Cape.
    2011 Misfit DiSSent 1 x 10
    2011 9:zero:7 fatbike
    Surly Karate Monkey rigid s/s

Arcadia

My SS likes it when I take it to Big River. Always has a smile after the ride.

Willowdale, Arcadia, Big River.... all foreign to me. I guess I need to get out more.

On a related note. I'm in training all next week in Mansfield, MA (near Foxboro) . Any thoughts on good places for a night romp? Foxboro Park, Borderland ?

I think Landlocked is a great spot for SSing it.

KT and MUST include the ski area road uphill, bottom to top, as warmup
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Goodbye,
    (4S,4aR,5S,5aR,6R,12aS)-4-(dimethylamino)- 3,5,10,12,12a-pentahydroxy- 6-methyl- 1,11-dioxo- 1,4,4a,5,5a,6,11,12a-octahydrotetracene- 2-carboxamide.
    You won't be missed.

Spent 2 weeks camping in Salisbury this past summer and primarily rode Willowdale. Hooked up with the NS Nemba crew for their Monday Night rides -Thanks Guys! - and canít wait to get back there for more SSS (singlespeedsmiles). Closer to home, I've hit up Abrams Rock in Swansea, which is a hoot to ride with some nice little features to keep your game on.

Arcadia and big river are both in RI. If you're in Mansfield you could get to big river in under an hour, depending on traffic. There is a regular ride Thursdays at 4:30 and 6:00 that leaves from the park and ride at exit 7 off 95. Take a left at the end of the exit and its on the right. All levels welcome.

Closest to my house...Vietnam!

+ Reply to Thread