+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wicked Ride of the East - October 28th, 2012

Question Fall on Lock and Load

I was wondering if anyone knew the condition of the guy who fell on Lock and Load. He went off that drop and fell and was actually knocked out. He was alert and conscious by the time we rode up on him, but he looked like he was in tough shape. We stopped for a bit to see if there was anything we could do, but the group he was with seemed to have it under control. Just curious. I hope he made it home ok.
    Thanks.

Sucks to hear about people getting injured. Hope he's ok.

Great ride and HP can dish it out in spades. Probably the best $10 I've spent all year and to say you get your money's worth is an understatement and in some cases more than bargained for. I know I have some lovely battle scars from my trip over the bars and those trails get sketchy with some added water.

Chili was amazing and of course my yearly mandatory Wicked Ride tee shirt was a must.

Thanks N. Shore Nemba for all the hard work and all the vendors who participated. Great way to wrap up the Adventure Series!

Not many things better than an arrowed ride through HP. Just when I think I've hit every bit of singletrack in there, the Wicked Ride shows me something new. What trail is "Lock and Load"? Is there a map that lists trail names? Best wishes to the guy who crashed.

Yea, as always, a good friggen time.

I talked to one of the patrollers and they said the dude that crashed got shipped off in an ambulance. Hope everything is OK. I hit the first drop on Locked-n-Loaded, but the landing on the second drop looked a little sketch.

BTW, who anyone catch that crew of dingbats (5-6 of them) calling out every rock, log, bridge, etc...... Think I saw them swilling beers sitting around one of the picnic tables too.
    Slaphead Mofo Leisure Team
    Sunday River Bike Park

Yes Thanks to all who put the day together. And to Leebo who suffered all week over those bubblin pots o chili. And to Jaime Schier and Co. putting out those awesome Pulled Pork sandwiches and the charity they support.
    Oh, and to the weather, for holding out until (most of us) were done riding.

Those would be 3 racks of dry rubbed ribs , but yes loads of chilli. Thanks for the refreshment.
    SS rule the dirt!

+ Reply to Thread