Like new. Only about 2 hours on them, not nearly broken in. Im located right near Vietnam in Milford,MA. Asking $75 ConUS.
The Comp's pro-inspired fit, Body Geometry ergonomics, and affordability make it the best performing shoe in its category.
- Lightweight injection composite sole with sturdy co-molded lugs for hike-a-bike traction: 5.0 stiffness index
- Performance-enhancing BG contours in the outsole and footbed
- Low-profile and lightweight M-Lock SL buckle for secure closure
- Welded protection in high-wear areas
- Durable synthetic upper
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern, compatible with all major MTB pedals
I ate it on the pavement and there is some small scratch on this buckle.