+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a 29er fork

Default Looking for a 29er fork

1 1/8 straight steerer, 9 mm qr axle I need 80 mm or something convertable. Doesn't need to be super high end, just functional and in reasonably good shape. Will be at NEMBAFest if you want to bring something along. Thanks, Harry
    Last edited by Harry123; June 18th, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

I have a 04 Marzocchi. I forget the exact model, 80 mm travel I believe. I can get more info tonight if you are at all interested. Used maybe 8 rides. Couldn't get used to the suspension. Went back to the full rigid.
    And I am going to Nembafest, so I could bring it up. Not sure of what i would sell it for, but an offer would be considered.

I have a brand new RST M29 Air fork. New in the box. 100mm travel. From what I've read online, it's a pretty solid fork that works well. Let me know if this is of interest.
    In some mysterious way woods have never seemed to me to be static things. In physical terms, I move through them; yet in metaphysical ones, they seem to move through me.
    John Fowles

Quote Originally Posted by baldboywonder View Post
    I have a 04 Marzocchi. I forget the exact model, 80 mm travel I believe. I can get more info tonight if you are at all interested. Used maybe 8 rides. Couldn't get used to the suspension. Went back to the full rigid.
    And I am going to Nembafest, so I could bring it up. Not sure of what i would sell it for, but an offer would be considered.
    Hi I'm interested. It's a 2004? you have to give me some idea of what you are looking to get. and could you send a picture? Thanks, Harry

Hi I'm interested. Can it be reduced to 80mm? that is key. Thanks, Harry

I will get you pictures tomorrow morning.
    Yes, 2004 Marzocchi Marathon SL 29er. The tech info is on their website.
    I guess $75.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry123 View Post
    Hi I'm interested. Can it be reduced to 80mm? that is key. Thanks, Harry
    I'm not sure if it can be reduced to 80mm. I'd take $150 for the fork plus shipping if you're interested.
    In some mysterious way woods have never seemed to me to be static things. In physical terms, I move through them; yet in metaphysical ones, they seem to move through me.
    John Fowles

I have a real nice White Bros Magic 80 MM fork , for $200 has 5 1/2 " steerer, also have a 100 mm kit for it

[ATTACH][ATTACH]Picture 038.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread