April 23rd, 2012 12:32 PM
pedals, wheels, handlebars, and brakes...
I have a bunch of different bike parts that i have taken off of previous bikes, several parts are brand new, some have a little wear but need some extra cash for a new bike. All of these parts work and are safe to ride.
- Easton Carbon Monkey Light sl lo rise 635 mm (25") 31.8 clamp- just took this off my xc bike to go to a wider bar, there are a couple scratches in the clear coat but its not a structural problem and rode with them like that for 2 seasons. -$50
- Crank Brother MXR eggbeaters - Had these for an extra bike not really ridden that much. Bearings have a little play not much. Cleats Included. $20
- Crank brother C eggbeaters- This were ridden a pretty good amount and rebuilt twice. Bearings still work fine and still a solid pedal system. -$15
-Promax disc brakes- These Brakes are brand new and have never been ridden. These are a set, including levers housing, cable, rotors, and mounting hardware. This came on my single speed and i took them off as i had an extra set of Hydraulic brakes i put on instead. I’m asking $80 for the set.
- Ritchey Flat Bar 31.8 clamp. These are 23" flat bars that came stock on one of my bikes, ridden for two weeks before i got my newer bars. $30
- WTB rear disc wheel, with shimano hub. The wheel is perfectly straight and strong, took it off of one of my bikes when i built a new wheel set. some scratches on the wheel but in great shape, can throw in a free tire of choice and rotor if wanted. $75
Willing to negotiate all prices, they need to go so i can get my new bike. I have many more pictures that I can send to you upon request. You can call/txt anytime...413-230-1422
pictures are currently on a different computer, upon email i can send them to you, some pictures are on craigslist.
Last edited by samsont16; April 23rd, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
Reason: forgot my email