+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Medium Full Susser Frame Wanted!

Default Medium Full Susser Frame Wanted!

Looking for an inexpensive FS frame - say a Medium, or a short Large, or long Small - say between a 22.5" effective top tube and 23.5" ETT - single pivots are fine.

Anyone got an old Superlight or Heckler, or even Bullit or Prophet frame available? Would prefer it to be more like a Superlight or Heckler than a Bullit though.

Other options might be an older Specialized Enduro or maybe not so old 120mm Stumpjumper FSR - that sorta thing.

Something that can pair up well with my 650b wheelset and my Nixon Elite fork.

I've got everything for a build sans frame - hence this wanted ad.

Lemme know what you might have kickin around/and or collecting dust.

Thanks!

Mark

Off topic..but, can you measure the radiis of the 650b wheelset? I am looking at making a Super V-B. I just need to figure if the rear swing arm will take the B.

how about a large endure pro 07 i think

Default Superlight M

Hi Mark,
    I've got a 2008 Superlight M purchased in 2009 that isn't seeing much use. It is in near perfect shape except for some cable rub near the headset. No dents and I don't think any scratches on main frame. Rear end replaced after it was dented so color doesn't match but is the new style without pinch bolts and is pretty pristine. color is: frame-sand rear-white. Has fox float R shock. Not exactly cheap but would consider selling, maybe $750.

Hi Mark:

I have a 1999 Superlight in nice shape. The frame was retired about 4 years ago, the bearings and shock (fox) were replaced a couple years before being retired. $120 takes it.

Mark

If MMcG doesn't bite on the 99 Superlight, I'd love a crack at it. I've PM'd and sent you an email (through an address listed on one of your other posts). Let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by mad4mtnbike View Post
    Hi Mark:

I have a 1999 Superlight in nice shape. The frame was retired about 4 years ago, the bearings and shock (fox) were replaced a couple years before being retired. $120 takes it.

Mark

I sent you a PM about this frame. If you have some photos, please email them to me at mmcg25@gmail.com

thanks!!

Mark

MMcG....I have a size large (short large) 2007 Gary Fisher Fat Possum XO frame w/ Manitou rear shock in excellent condition (literally only a few small scratches). It was used for a few months and hasn't been built up for a few years. The frame is a very similar design to the Heckler. I've been meaning to sell it for forever but haven't gotten around to it. $150 would take it and I can send pics if you're interested.

+ Reply to Thread