+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Bigfoot, UFO's, Black Helicopters, etc in New England riding spots

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chocula View Post
    Really? Then the US Marine Corp might as well throw out all of their firearms, since no one would ever carry a Condition 1 firearm in a backpack... while mountain biking....

IN THE SUBURBS OF MASSACHUSETTS. Thanks for playing.
    I was not referring to a backpack. I was referring to having the firearm in a holster. I stand by my statement in that method of carrying. And I don't care who trained you, if you are not carrying with one in the chamber, YOU are doing it wrong. Thanks for playing right back at you.
    Last edited by MikeRizz; November 3rd, 2012 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeckler View Post
    My daughter and I went "Squachin" in Callahan State Forest a few weeks ago. We found some spots that she thought were good spots for a Sasquatch. Well, I went for a night ride last week through Callahan and even though I didn't see a Squach, There is definitely something out there!
    At Callahan? Nah, man, that's just me - I go running at night and am kinda fuzzy.
    blue Trek Fuel FS
    Red Subaru Forester

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRizz View Post
    I was not referring to a backpack. I was referring to having the firearm in a holster. I stand by my statement in that method of carrying. And I don't care who trained you, if you are not carrying with one in the chamber, YOU are doing it wrong. Thanks for playing right back at you.
    OK dude, you win. Go bike riding, with a loaded, holstered pistol. You're a normal person.

MikeRizz could you please post where your riding so I can stay the hell out of there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chocula View Post
    OK dude, you win. Go bike riding, with a loaded, holstered pistol. You're a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinmcc15 View Post
    MikeRizz could you please post where your riding so I can stay the hell out of there!!!
    Sorry to disappoint, I do NOT carry while biking. My point was IF you are carrying a concealed firearm without one in the pipe, you are doing it wrong.

Maybe this thread should just be moved to the polotics and rants forum. It is a shame, it started off interesting, now it's just crap.

Quote Originally Posted by bcarm View Post
    Maybe this thread should just be moved to the polotics and rants forum. It is a shame, it started off interesting, now it's just crap.
    I was thinking just AOL chat forums.
    blue Trek Fuel FS
    Red Subaru Forester

Quote Originally Posted by bcarm View Post
    Yea, move along folks, not much to see here.

Speaking of politcs and rants, I was out riding at LDT this morning (Brrrrrrrr!) and speaking of rare and scary things that you see in the woods, I actually saw a buncha people ( PK included!) actually riding 26ers. I had to do a double take. Damn, I thought the crew I ride with were the only one's on the east coast that still rock the 26 inch hoops anymore.

I'm so used to seeing kit'd up folks lowering their 29'ers off their roof rack tray only to have to put their front tire on before they start riding. Don't they make a roof rack mount that holds a 29er with the front tire on?????????? hahahaha

Good thing I wasn't carrying.....with one in the pipe.........oh wait, maybe someone I was with had a pipe, and the pipe was loaded, oh nevermind. Carry on.
    Slaphead Mofo Leisure Team
    Sunday River Bike Park

26" w/ gearz = fad.

Unless they have mustache bars.
    Slapheadmofo Leisure Team
    Sinister Bikes
    Wachusett Brewing
    Sunday River Bike Park

I saw a bunch of guys dressed like the were gonna play lacrosse of hockey or something....but they were riding bikes. Bikes that looked like they've never scraped against a rock. What is that all about?
    Last edited by DAVID J; November 26th, 2012 at 09:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread