+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Rock Shox SID XC User Manual

Default Wanted: Rock Shox SID XC User Manual

I recently bought a bike and it came with the Rock Shox SID XC Dual Air Shocks from the late 90's. I am wondering if anyone happens to have an old user manual laying around or can point me to an online version? The only one I have found was the SID with a tripple crown and I only have the single crown stear tube version of the forks.

Thanks.

Don't know how late 90's you are looking for but here is some stuff for the 2000 in case it helps http://www.sram.com/_media/techdocs/...ervice_I_D.pdf
    ---------
    Bill

Thanks, I missed that manual. My shocks are '99 so this will work nicely.

Where can I get a suspension fork for a 1996 Marin Eldridge Grade bike with 26" wheels and center pull brakes?

Quote Originally Posted by upstairsdave View Post
    Where can I get a suspension fork for a 1996 Marin Eldridge Grade bike with 26" wheels and center pull brakes?
    Have you checked out Price Point or Bike Nashbar? I don't know if they sell shocks that would have a center cable hanger on the leg cross-over point. I have a cable hanger that goes on the headset and suspends the cable for canti brakes, but it wouldn't work for suspension since it would actuate with every fork compression. If the two cataloug companies don't carry anything, you will want to check around for an old bike shop. We have a few old time bike shops that have lots of claSsic and vintage bikes/vintage stuff, but you have to hunt to find anything.

+ Reply to Thread