March 9th, 2011 02:57 PM
PMC Kids Ride Bolton - Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction at The International
Come Join the PMC Bolton Kids Ride Committee for a fun adult evening to kick off the 2011 PMC Bolton Kids Ride. We will be hosting a wine tasting with food, music and a Silent Auction at The International on April 9, 2011 from 7:00-10:00pm in The Common Room.
NOTE: If you would like to pay by check - please email email@example.com to reserve your tickets - provide the number of tickets you would like and mail your check for $45 per ticket payable to PMC Jimmy Fund to 8 S. Bolton Rd, Bolton MA 01740 within 7 days. All checks must be received by April 6, 2011.
The International's chef Joseph Brenner will prepare four stations of wonderful food all paired with a special wine for tasting!
1) Pasta station
2) Flatbread Pizza station
3) Carving Station
4) Dessert Station
"Joseph Brenner is the chef's chef. Literally. Brenner made Todd English look good - in Boston, New York, Las Vegas, D.C., Miami, and Nantucket. For more than 14 years, chef Brenner was chef English's right-hand man: the guy keeping the home fires burning in Charlestown, the guy dispatched to hire and train, and the guy who opened each new entry in the English empire".
Five-courses with Joe Brenner by Louisa Kasdon, November 16, 2009, Stuff Magazine.
If you happen upon a new favorite wine, bottles and cases will be available for purchase with 15% of the price donated to the PMC Bolton Kids Ride for cancer research and treatment at Dana Farber Cancer Institute through its Jimmy Fund.
There will be music for your enjoyment and dancing and finally, to round out the activities for the evening the PMC Bolton Kids Ride Silent Auction will be moved to this venue and event. All proceeds from the Silent Auction will go directly to the Jimmy Fund. Many wonderful items have already been donated including:
* A set of golf clubs
* Sports Tickets including: Red Sox VIP Tickets, Boston Breakers tickets and Boston Cannons tickets
* A Ski weekend at Smuggler's Notch Resort in a 2 bedroom mountainside condominium with six 2-day lift tickets.
* An autographed Celtics Jersey
* A golf foursome at The International
* A basket full of bike gear and a gift certificate to Landry's Bicycle
* Ride to school or work or other venue in a Bolton Police Cruiser
* Personalized tour of the new Bolton Safety Center by Chief Alfano and the ability to lock up a person of your choice in jail for 5 minutes - hmmm who will it be?
* Family Day at Schartner Farm (apple picking, pumpkins and corn maze!)
* Jewelry, Artwork, and other items.
For those not familiar, "The International Golf Club & Resort" is New England's Premier Golf, Dining & Lodging Destination. Lodging is available for those who would like to spend the night for $119 + tax and comes with a deluxe continental breakfast. More information on The International can be found here <http://www.theinternational.com/Club.../Home/home.asp> .
Don't miss this fun night out to benefit such a wonderful cause!
Click here to register: http://pmcboltonkidsrideevent.eventbrite.com/
<http://pmcboltonkidsrideevent.eventbrite.com/?ref=enivte&invite=NzU3NTEzL2VzY2hvZXBrZUBjb21jYXN 0Lm5ldC8w%0A&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email& utm_campaign=invitenew&utm_term=eventpage>