+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 14" or 15" MTB Frame Steel with 1-1/8 Headtube

Arrow 14" or 15" MTB Frame Steel with 1-1/8 Headtube

I'm looking for a HT MTB frame that's 14" or 15" (Small will even consider 16") that's made of steel/chromoly. I need one with a 1-1/8" Head-tube specifically. It doesn't have to be anything with great paint, or special or light weight. My budget for this project is, well, really on the cheap, so you get the idea...

I only need the front triangle/seat-tube/head-tube to be in good shape, so if you have a small steel MTB frame with bent up rear end, it might be perfect.

PM me or email mtbchris@gmail.com

Thanks
    Last edited by C.P.; July 26th, 2011 at 12:44 PM.
    "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

semass

Whatcha buildin' CP??
    The Brute Squad

DIY Longtail bike for my wife, mostly to hall (little) kid(s) around, to the bus stop, to the park & to/from school etc.

Something along these lines:
    large_xtracycle.jpg

More examples here
    "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

semass

Still looking for a Small Steel MTB HT Frame, with a 1 1/8" headtube, if anyone has one they dont want.

School starts in 1 month, and this will be used by my wife to take kids to school etc.

PM me.

Thanks

Chris
    Last edited by C.P.; July 26th, 2011 at 12:45 PM.

semass

+ Reply to Thread