+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wa Wa Wachusett! NEMBA GPS Club Ski Passes

Default Wa Wa Wachusett! NEMBA GPS Club Ski Passes

Hi NEMBA Friends,

I know it's not time to put our bikes away yet, but we can still get psyched for skiing this winter :-)

I am the coordinator for the NEMBA GPS Club at Wachusett. Purchasing your pass through the NEMBA GPS group saves you $20 over the regular Century Pass price, and for GPS members the rate is unchanged from last year, $199-$499. The pass also provides some extra bonuses like shop discounts (gold pass only) and discounts at selected other mountains, including Jiminy, Jay Peak, Okemo, Stratton and Sugarbush.

If you want to sign up or get more info, go here:
    http://www.wachusett.com/GroupSales/...6/Default.aspx

You'll need to register to create a log-in account for online purchase. (if you donít want to purchase online, contact me or call the mountain.) Enter NEMBA as the group name or me, Anne Shepard as the coordinator. If we reach certain membership goals, the group earns premiums such as a free pass, which I will raffle off to benefit NEMBA.

Maybe we can coordinate a regular gathering so we can ski & have fun together? Last year a groups of us went every Tuesday night. Because of work, I get the bronze pass and mostly do night skiing, but the pass also provides a discount for weekend days. Cost-wise, you generally break even in about 8-10 visits, so it's a pretty good deal. Last year we had consistently terrific skiing and the predictions are even better for this season.

Let me know if you have any questions :-)

See you on the slopes!

Anne Shepard

Is Wachusett giving any thoughts to bringing back the bike/snow downhill? That was fun!

-Steve

I got mine!

+ Reply to Thread