+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sram Rear Der.

Default Sram Rear Der.

I need an X7 or X9 rear der. Medium cage would be preferable and the less bent the better (although the one i just snapped wasn't exactly straight anyway). Just need one to keep me going through the rest of the season.
    My Epiglottis is full of Bees!

Wachusett Brewery
    Slapheadmofo Leisure Team

Default XTR available

Quote Originally Posted by GV_MTBiker View Post
    I need an X7 or X9 rear der. Medium cage would be preferable and the less bent the better (although the one i just snapped wasn't exactly straight anyway). Just need one to keep me going through the rest of the season.
    As a new SlapheadMofo, I would only being doing my civic duty to let you know that I have a 'fairly' straight XTR long cage derail. available. I just switched it out this week. It has been tweaked a few times and with the help of a few trailside rocks and my bench vise, it works OK. It will definately get you thru the rest of the season. BTW, XTR sucks, I should be thrown of the SlapheadMofo site for buying XTR!!!!!!!

You are free to use it the rest of the year (and then give it back to me) for the low, low price of two trailside beers................or you are free to keep it for good for the high price a case of adult beverages (which will be downed trailside as well).

I live in Ayer, give me a shout if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by antmav View Post
    As a new SlapheadMofo, I would only being doing my civic duty to let you know that I have a 'fairly' straight XTR long cage derail. available. I just switched it out this week. It has been tweaked a few times and with the help of a few trailside rocks and my bench vise, it works OK. It will definately get you thru the rest of the season. BTW, XTR sucks, I should be thrown of the SlapheadMofo site for buying XTR!!!!!!!

You are free to use it the rest of the year (and then give it back to me) for the low, low price of two trailside beers................or you are free to keep it for good for the high price a case of adult beverages (which will be downed trailside as well).

I live in Ayer, give me a shout if you want it.
    You need to see DP's rig then... he's all about the XTR. I don't have any more shimano shifters in good enough nic though but thanks for the offer. In the mean time i've got my bear to rip around on. You coming out for the wednesday night?

Wachusett Brewery

Default Weds Night

Quote Originally Posted by GV_MTBiker View Post
    You need to see DP's rig then... he's all about the XTR. I don't have any more shimano shifters in good enough nic though but thanks for the offer. In the mean time i've got my bear to rip around on. You coming out for the wednesday night?
    Unfort., Weds nights are bad for me until mid October (I have a class)........unlike most of the time when I have no class.

Looking forward to riding with the crew on Weds nights, sounds, um....fun. My lights and alcohol tolerance level are both ready.

A bunch of us from the Ayer/Groton area are hitting LSF @ 7:30am Sunday morning. Game????

A

I could do that, might make the work day after that a little lousy, or a lot better. Post this on the site too, im sure you could get a few more bites.

Wachusett Brewery

+ Reply to Thread