+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wanted truing stand

Default wanted truing stand

I could use a truing stand.
    I'd love an Ultimate truing stand to go with my work stand... but that would require some money. park tool or anything would be fine, too.
    I would also be happy to borrow one for a while. I live on the cape, could travel to SE mass somewhere to ride and pick up the stand.
    i would need it for a week or so, because i would have to find the time to use it...

thanks
    JH
    reply to this and i get an email and i will email you.

Quote Originally Posted by jh_on_the_cape View Post
    I could use a truing stand.
    I'd love an Ultimate truing stand to go with my work stand... but that would require some money. park tool or anything would be fine, too.
    I would also be happy to borrow one for a while. I live on the cape, could travel to SE mass somewhere to ride and pick up the stand.
    i would need it for a week or so, because i would have to find the time to use it...

thanks
    JH
    reply to this and i get an email and i will email you.
    I have a Park TS 2 you could borrow for a bit. I just re-aligned it, so it's ready to go.
    cpatrick@semassnemba.org
    "Everyone I know in bicycling is at least a little bit crazy, present company included." Sheldon Brown

semass

Hey there, I recently shut down a second store and have an extra Park TS-2 shop model in perfect working order. They wholesale for around $140.00. I would sell it to you for that amount including shipping it to you.
    Email at mtfujisx@hotmail.com or call at 1-401-539-7540 shop or 1-401-451-1411 cel. Do you need any other tools?

+ Reply to Thread