+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Used XC/Trail front suspension fork

Hybrid View

Default Used XC/Trail front suspension fork

I'm trying to put an older Marin Bear Valley SE back together and am searching for a solid dependable front fork 80/100mm in travel to pair up with the frame.

it originally was a 1 and 1/8th threaded head set with Mag 21 fork. I've since removed the original headset, and fork and installed a threadless headset in the frame. However the RS Jett fork I have on it now isn't cutting the mustard.

Anybody got an old Zoke or RS or Manitou fork they are no longer using. It can be either disc or v-brake ready - if both of those two options - even better.

Definitely trying to keep this one at or under the $75.00 range.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Mark

I have that white Manitou FS I think it is that you could have. i think you've seen it. It is in just about new condition. If you pick up shipping cost its yours. I can send pics later.

Upon cleaning the garage this morning I unearthed a 99ish RS Sid XC that I was running on my old SS. The steerer has been cut ( i can measure it up if you want), otherwise the fork is in decent condition. Yours for $35.

Give me a shout if your interested,

Mike
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi.....

+ Reply to Thread